May 5, 2017
1. Large surface oriented steelhead.
2. Floating lines, long rods, and tiny flies.
3. 70 miles of beautiful, gin-clear water and endless new runs to fish.
4. The most knowledgeable, hardest working guides around at CSS.
Dates are filling in for fall 2017, come give it a t...
June 20, 2016
Everyone here at the Clearwater Syndicate is excited for another great fall dry line steelhead season. Cooler early season temperatures and good snow pack bode well for a great early season with a lack of thermal barriers at the dams.
We have the same great veteran gu...
April 8, 2015
Clearwater steelhead are some of if not the most surface oriented steelhead in the world. If your goal is to get a dry fly steelhead, we are here to help.
Steps to getting your first on a dry:
1. As my friend Travis Johnson says, "If you want to catch a steelhead on...
Clearwater River -The Early Season
March 2, 2014
September 13, 2014
What is clearly so cool about the Clearwater?
Fishing with Chad Becker
December 10, 2016
Fall is here
September 19, 2016
CSS Guide Ian Faurot makes a sweet Single Spey
September 8, 2016
September 2, 2016
Gearing Up For Fall
Cool Graph of the Clearwater
December 19, 2015
Very Quick Fall Recap
December 11, 2015
Welcome Chad Becker to the CSS guide team.
July 31, 2015
Welcome Ian Faurot to the CSS guide team.
June 26, 2015
Single Hand Spey Casting
bonneville dam fish counts
dry fly steelhead
long belly line